Sunday, January 4, 2009

Late Christmas!

Hi Everyone,
Well this year Christmas came late for me! I got my Pink Bind It All on Friday. YAY!!!

And of course I could not wait to create a little book. Here is my attempt to a Mini Book. Please let me know what you think.
I used Stampin' Up! designer paper to cover the chipboard and some felt flowers also from stamping up. Hope you like it!
After I cover the chipboard, I made the wholes on the cover and back, using the Cover setting on the bind it all.


Then after I made the punches on the cover, I did the same thing with the inserts. I used some white cardstock that I had and I cut it to size 3 1/4 by 4 inches.

Then I cut the Owire to size, in order to add it to the book.

I made sure that the closure was on the inside of the book, to avoid the book falling apart!

And that's it! Here is the finish product! Hope you like it! Thanks again for stopping by!

No comments: