Monday, January 12, 2009

Additional Cards

Hello All again,

I know two post in one day WOW!!!

Here are some additional cards that I had not had the time to post... they are (if I remember correctly) from my December's stamp class. Enjoy!

This is the envelope from the card below. I don't have this stamp set so It was rather nice to experiment with something new!





This is a nice Valentine's Day card and I particularly like the combination of Pink with black.



This one is a nice Thanksgiving card, not my best work with the markers but I am still learning! :)


This one is from the new 2009 Stampin' Up! catalog, I think pretty much every SU blog has a version of it, but they are so darn cute! and I love Candy Lane designer paper don't you?


This one is a little book where we used the spritser thingy and I was just amazed by the effects. It was kind of smired because I did not let it dry :( but it still looks okay... at least to me :)

This one is just something I made with a couple of scraps. I love the fact that it is so simple.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment! Please come again!


No comments: