Monday, January 12, 2009

Mini Books made with Bind it All

Okay, so since I have my Pink Bind it all machine, I have decided to make little books and I have to say that I really enjoy doing it! I cut the paper for the pages, I cover my chipboard and I am even experimenting with other materials aside from chipboard. The best part is that I have 3 orders for mini books!!! Heheheheh

  • My husband wants me to make him one so he can take notes at work (He is always so supportive of me!)

  • My Mom wants one too

  • Also a good friend of the family, Guero, asked if I could make him one for quick notes at work.
Aren't they the best???!?! Anyway, I will post the ones I make them soon, but in the mean time, here are four of the books I have made. Hope you all like them.

Sorry the pictures are not the best :(

The little itti bitty one

The Flowery One

The three of them!


My favorite one -- well it's just because I love this paper!!


So what do you think?? Do you like them? I still have to practice more for the ones that require more than or less than 6 holes! hehehe any tips?

No comments: