Monday, January 12, 2009

New Items from January Club

Hello All,

Before anything else, I have to tell you that I am SOOO excited!!! UPS just delivered my new Stampin' Up! Catalog and I absolutely love it!!!! There are so many new things, so many new designs, it is absolutely gorgeous!

I don't know if I can take pics and share it with you guys but if I can not, at least I will try to add a link to it as soon as it is possible!

Okay, moving on: I want to share with you all the cards we made on Friday with my club.

This one is my favorite, and I just love the colors! I apologize for the picture quality, I will work on it :)

(this one uses a new stamp set from the 2009 catalog!!!)

This one is also very nice, and I love the combination of pink and black. It looks a lot better in person.
Finally, this is a nice Birthday card also using Raspberry Tart Designer paper from the new Stampin' Up! Catalog. it also uses a new embosing folder from SU!


Well I hope you liked my little projects... I will try my best to get better pictures and try to post more often!
Please leave comments!! I would love to hear from any of you!
Thanks again and Have a great week!

No comments: