Monday, January 19, 2009

Open, Open, Open...

Hello All,

Do you remember that Mervyn's TV commercial where there is a lady at the door just waiting for the door to open??
Well, that is exactly how I feel right now! Open, Open, Open!

I guess I should explain... As you might know today is the first day of the Spring-Summer 2009 Stampin' Up! catalog, and I have to tell you it is fantastic! I love all the new Designer paper just as much as I love all the new stamps!

Anyway, I wanted to place an order and it also occurred to me to add the new catalog here, just like I did to the 2008 one. However, the link is not up yet! but I can not wait!!!

I know some of you haven't seen the catalog and I do want to share this really exciting time and catalog with you all!
As soon as the link is active, I will add it to my blog.
While I am just a Hobby SU! demo, I still love all the paper, stamps, inks, and accessories!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: