Friday, December 26, 2008

Pink Bind it All!

Hello All,
I just wanted to share with you the newest item on my wish list. I have never used one, or even seen one in person, but knowing that I can create books or calendars with it, makes it my top "wanted" item this week!

I have seen some videos on how to use it and it seems pretty simple. I hope I can get it soon, so I can create some books for the new year... I love notebooks, journals... just books in general, I love them!!! (and the fact that it is pink does not hurt at all! LOL!!)

Do any of you own a Bind it all? Let me know, share your creations with me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


1 comment:

Jeannie Phillips said...

Thanks for visiting my blog...yours is great...I am so impressed... wonderful blog, wonderful work!!
Hugs
Jeannie