Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas to you all!!
I have not been able to post as much as I wanted to, but believe me I will work on it!
In the mean time, I just wanted to share with you a couple of Christmas cards that I made for my friends and family!

I got the inspiration for this one card from Stamping Videos, it is my version of a swinging card :)




This one I just made the snow man with some paper scraps. I think he came out good? What do you say?

This one I saw at the SCS website, I think i did alright... except for the inking of the edges... I have to practice more on that technique ;)



And Finally this on which I also saw on stamping videos

I hope you are all having a great Christmas day with friends and family!
Feliz Navidad!!



No comments: