Monday, November 15, 2010

Jen's Sketch Challenge 11/13/10

Hi everyone,
I wanted to try a sketch by Jen Del Muro... this is my very first time participating or following a sketch and I have to say that it was really fun!


I created this little guy earlier today and I thought it would be perfect if I was able to incorporated it on the sketch... anyway, hope you like it.






Here is the sketch:
... and here is my little creation:



I used all Stampin' up! products... Please leave a comment so I know you were here. 

Thanks again for stopping by!

Karla

3 comments:

Ashley said...

very cute!! Anyway love your blog, please visit mine to pick up a stylish blog award :]
craftyamour.blogspot.com!
Ashley

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll said...

OMG!! He is so cute!! Congratulations on your Stylish Blogspot Award!! Karen
karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

{Raechel} said...

LOVE this cutie Patootie!
I have yet another Stylish Blogger for you...please come over and get it! Raechelscards@blogspot.com They are more of a blog hop fun thing! Hope you play