Saturday, January 23, 2010

Great opportunity to help!


Quick post!!!

From now until February 28, 2010, $2 from every I {Heart} Hearts stamp set you buy will be donated to the American Red Cross' Haiti Relief and Development Fund. The Red Cross is already well-established in Haiti, and this money will be used to provide immediate relief and long-term support through supplies, technical assistance and other support to help those in need.

Product Name 
Item # 
Price
I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount  (block D recommended)
118571
$18.95
I {Heart} Hearts - wood-mount
117010
$26.95





Also:  I've decided to donate my profits!  "If you purchase the I {Heart} hearts stamp set during this relief campaign I will also donate 20% of my profit from every stamp set to the American Red Cross. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
Thanks!

Karla

No comments: