Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good news to finish a very trying year...

Hello all,

I have to share this with the world!! I am soooo happy!

A close family member was diagnosed with cancer almost a year ago.  We had to go thru chemotherapy and other treatments.  For anybody who has been struck by this horrible disease, Cancer is a battle and I am happy to say that I got some excellent news yesterday. 

While we are not cancer free, we got to a maintenance point.  Chemotherapy will be decreased to only two sessions every couple of months just and after that depending on the improvements, it will be spread out more and more. 

It might not seem like it, but believe me, it is great news. 

Please take the time to hug and kiss your loved ones.  Always make time to tell them how much you love them, because things can change in an instant.  Thankfully we have a good prognosis were we are, little by little, wining this battle, but I know there are lots of people out there that have been affected by Cancer who don't get to experience this good news…

 

This is a perfect ending to 2009! Really looking forward a healthy and productive 2010!

XOXO

No comments: