Monday, September 1, 2008

A New Start


ok, here it goes!
Today was the first day of my new life. I have decided to make better choices in order to better my health and my mindset. I made the decision to stop eating junk food not only because I want to stop taking my blood pressure medication, but also because I hope I can loose some weight too!
So the deal is this, from September 1st until the end of the year I will not drink any soda, I will not eat any fried food and I will not any bread unless it is whole wheat.
This is a huge deal for me because I LOVE fried food! French fries are the best, BUT my health is the priority from now on.
I know this is not going to be easy, but I do believe I can make it.
I will continue to post as time progresses.

TaTa for now.

Now Reading: Skinny Bitch

No comments: